screammm

getting involved in crime orgs/gangs

I come from Arma 3, where getting involved in gang life was done by applying to whatever gang/group you wanted to provided you met requirements. As someone who wants to get involved in this area of RP here on Eclipse, what do you guys think is the best way to get involved? Would love to hear if you guys have any stories about how you started or recommendations for me. I mainly just take peoples money at Tequilala right now 😁

You could check the faction threads as well, to get a better view of what and how they work. Other than that just spending time on the server and getting to know the people, while im not in a gang, i do interact with them quite a lot, and prefer some over others for their RP. There are also big and small gangs, so also depends what you would prefer.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:35 AM, CaesarSeizure said:

You could check the faction threads as well, to get a better view of what and how they work. Other than that just spending time on the server and getting to know the people, while im not in a gang, i do interact with them quite a lot, and prefer some over others for their RP. There are also big and small gangs, so also depends what you would prefer.

ive been looking for a bit and its hard because all of the interaction i have with gangs are just me being robbed and then left alone. there isnt any rp that ive seen that could possibly lead to me getting to know an illegal faction or what its about. its been drive around -> get outnumbered -> they take my stuff and leave with minimal rp -> repeat

On 3/19/2020 at 6:40 PM, screammm said:

plus i think it isnt the fairest to only allow gangs access to the better guns. doesnt really give individuals much of a chance in a firefight. just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Those individuals can buy the heavy weaponry from the bigger gangs that do have import rights, but currently no one does haha.

But on topic to your first message that started this topic;

Get yourself known out on the streets, make alot of friends, make good money aswell, stock up on some guns, get a nice vehicle (Doesn't have to be a 500k vehicle).

Also, it is never bad to start in a smaller gang and then once you feel like you're ready, you can try for the biggest gangs, or.. start your own, it's really up to you, but once you've made some good connections in the criminal side, you should be fine. Make sure to check out some faction forum posts to see their OOC requirements aswell before you try and join them, since it's required. Good amount of EXP is never bad either, most times you need minimum of around 25k EXP to join a big gang.

And yeah like Jake said, the gangs are pretty easily recognizable because of their colors. If you go up to one of them when you feel like you're ready, some guns, good vehicle, some money, it should go from there, they'll put you through to a Recruiter.. etc, but the rest is up to you to discover In-Character 🙂

-Kasper

• Like 1

Glad you asked how we started out, when I wanted to join the rooks it wasn't easy to get a hold of them, only time I would really see them is when I'm rolled up on while cooking dugs, I would then be robbed and left alone like you did and nearly gave up several times. Despite that I still tried my best to get a hold of them and started to hang around by he bank where they would sometimes be, I would then approach them and eventually got the number of a recruiter. 

@screammm

• Like 1

Consistently drive around the city, meeting everyone and anyone you good. Keep good interactions, as you NEVER get a second chance to make a FIRST impression.

You eventually will run into someone who has beneficial information for you leading up to how you could join a faction or a gang. 

My recommendation would be to stay legal for as long as you could, work at LSC, Bayview, Weazel News, or DCC. You won't believe how many people you'll meet just because of your job. It works, and can guide you in the right direction you want to go.

In regards to gangs, just find the gang you want to rock with, and talk to any of the members you see until you can get ahold of the recruiter, which from there will be as smooth as a baby's bottom as long as you play your cards right.

Best of luck,

Brandon Gotti

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.