Ultra3D

Safety Deposit Box

I feel in the bank there should be a Safety Deposit Box in the that you can store a small amount of items in as a median between using your car and using a house. I feel it should have a size of anywhere from 25-50. Im saying this because when you don't have a house you kinda need to store everything in your car and if it gets stolen, or you get robbed its all gone.  Thanks for reading.

Edited by Ultra3D

Not a bad idea. I'd maybe make it small, 12-18 slots, and 50 volume.

Just enough to get new players by until they can get a stash car or 1G.
And of course no illegal items allowed as its in an NCZ.

That would be my only issue with it, is it could be abused to make it impossible for certain items to be stolen.
Not a bad thing I guess, especially if its a small size stash.

3 hours ago, Jasmine said:

That would be my only issue with it, is it could be abused to make it impossible for certain items to be stolen.

Ya like anything illegal should not be allowed, or allowed can if searched by police can we taken, I was thinking like legal handgun storage (So they cant be stolen when not in use) and spare GPS's/Map's. And for the handguns it would give more meaning to the "Where will you store this when not in use" question.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Noah Richards said:

+1, would be nice for new players,, however should be restricted in terms on not being used for illegal activites.

I think drugs/alcohol should not be put in them But I also thing having a gun in them is ok because one of the questions about the gun license app is "where would you safely store it when not in use" But I also don't thing AK/Shotguns/Carbines should be in there. OR allow it all but also allow cops to do search and seizures to add more RP on peoples lock boxes.

16 minutes ago, Ultra3D said:

I think drugs/alcohol should not be put in them But I also thing having a gun in them is ok because one of the questions about the gun license app is "where would you safely store it when not in use" But I also don't thing AK/Shotguns/Carbines should be in there. OR allow it all but also allow cops to do search and seizures to add more RP on peoples lock boxes.

I only say no illegal items because this would be stored in the bank which is a NCZ. If terms come with terms and the police is needed to take the illegal items, we kinda have a NCZ breach if we allow players to store drugs and other illegal items. I agree with your pistol statement. I think you and I are on the same page! 

18 hours ago, Jasmine said:

IRL safety deposits boxes are private and often never evaluated for any contraband, however if caught the items would be removed. 

I feel that "illegal items" should be allowed to be stored within these if it was implemented due to it being a victimless crime. Similar to carrying an unlicensed firearm an an ncz. 

Instead of an OOC punishment for sorting illegal items, PD could carry out IC audits of storage boxes given probably cause. The storage boxes would be registered to the owner and then allowing it to be traced to who placed said items. 

If we're pushing for immersion we should not be focusing on an OOC punishment for someone storing contraband and instesd make it IC. 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.