HaminLord

/jail command range bugged

Date and time (provide timezone): 11/Feb/2020 6 PM UTC

Character name: Ilai_Daniels

Issue/bug you are reporting: As per the title, the range for the /jail command is currently bugged.

Expected behavior:  You should be able to /jail people quite easily, as long as they're in the cell, as it always has been from what I remember it to be, yet since as of late the person you are trying to jail has to stand awfully close to the cell's door, as provided in the evidence below. This issue applies to all the 3 cells from what I've seen and experienced.

After typing the command, they'll usually end up stuck in the bars and would be TP'd out of the cell shortly after, requiring them to go back into it manually with help of an LEO player to unlock the door.

Quite minor, yet none the less should be an all around easy quality of life bug to fix as far as I know.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Simply attempt to /jail anyone who has active charges on him (For less than 45 minutes) in a prison cell at Mission Row/Sheriff's Department Station at Paleto. (Was told this issue takes place there as well by @RedHot, but can't confirm it myself)

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A.

• Like 1