Jimmy Irish

Prison Is Depressing

Going to prison on this server is like being sentenced to what feels like an eternity in hell. There is little to no RP in prison, nothing exciting to do other than mine for 15 minutes to get 90 seconds off your prison sentence. It makes being a criminal extremely unattractive due to the harsh jailtimes and fines incurred, and with legal jobs being the most profitable I can't see why anyone would pick a criminal character on this server to begin with.

Prison should be full of things to do, instead the only options are to mine or play poker, and nobody will ever be at the poker table because of the amount of time it takes to make 1500 stamps. 

Plz fix dis shit.

Yeah I do agree that some more activities need to be added to the prison. I don't agree with sentences being reduced, be definitely things should be added so people don't have to AFK. As a DOC player, I usually walk around the interior catwalk and talk to the inmates. However, people tend to choose to AFK which sometimes is annoying when you're also looking for someone to talk to. I think that more things to be done would benifit everyone, from the criminals as well as DOC.

+1

• Like 1

Well prison isn't a place you're supposed to enjoy at all, it is a punishment after all.

I do agree with more activities being added since there isn't much to do like to mine, play poker or interact with other players.

Prison can be interesting sometimes i'm ngl but if there were more activities added it would be much better and realistic. For example being able to work out in prison (it would be cool if it had perks like some drugs do eg. some make you stronger some make you faster..)

I think that more things to be done would benifit everyone, from the criminals as well as DOC.

And i completely agree with this too, it would be better for both sides.

The problem with prison to me is

• There is no incentive for good behaviour and no real punishment for bad behaviour. It's people just think i'm already here, might as well do whatever.
  • The activities don't match the prison. Poker is very expensive and as for mining, who gives prisoners pickaxes?
  • There are people that go in there and just want to AFK until they are out.
  • Those that are present, seem to want to ignore the rules of the server and DM.
  • The guards don't really want to be inside the prison either, they stay outside by the intake.

It is a punishment, but it's more a punishing experience OOC than IC in my opinion. I'd rather take solitary.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GOAT said:

The problem with prison to me is

• There is no incentive for good behaviour and no real punishment for bad behaviour. It's people just think i'm already here, might as well do whatever.
  • The activities don't match the prison. Poker is very expensive and as for mining, who gives prisoners pickaxes?
  • There are people that go in there and just want to AFK until they are out.
  • Those that are present, seem to want to ignore the rules of the server and DM.
  • The guards don't really want to be inside the prison either, they stay outside by the intake.

It is a punishment, but it's more a punishing experience OOC than IC in my opinion. I'd rather take solitary.

This ^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.