kenichis

Baseball Bats having "ammo"

Date and time (provide timezone): 7 February 2020, around 10AM UTC

Character name: Akio Asakura

Issue/bug you are reporting: Buying a baseball bat from a gun store gives the bat 50 "ammo," however once you equip it, then drop it the ammo count turns to 0.

Expected behavior:  Buying a baseball bat shouldn't even have an ammo count to begin with, especially not 50 "ammo."

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

1. Go to any gun store, the one I tried was Jabumpkins Sidearms

2. Purchase the baseball bat under melee

3. Check in your inventory that it should have 50 ammo

4. Equip then do /dropgun and pick it up, it should turn to 0 ammo

I don't believe you are able to strip the ammo though, I have tried and it doesn't work.

oQWKpbD.jpg
New baseball bat and another one that was equiped and dropped.
Vehicle license plate number*: n/a

I believe this is just how all weapons work and are default on purchase granted 50 ammo, despite what kind it is. Since a melee weapon doesn't have ammo, once it's used the game values are taken into consideration and the value is deleted. Where if a bat was available and purchased at a general store, it may not be assigned ammo.

• Low possible priority as the item operates as intended. Bat-able grenade balls available when?