Architer

PD/DOC/SD stocking their guns by importing

Make SD/DOC/PD stock their locker rooms with guns by importing it, picking it up from a drop location and transporting them back to LSPD/DOC/LSSD HQ.

What I mean by that is, when PD/DOC/SD go on duty at their HQ, after wearing their uniforms they scriptly open up a menu where they are allowed to pick guns to their choices/ranks and this is unlimited.

Instead of it being unlimited it could be changed to my suggestion which is importing it from somewhere and transport it back to their HQs.

What can be done is that criminals are now able to intercept that drop and get the items that are purchased and would he rewarded with it.

Also, after the items have reached their lockers and equipped by a SD/PD/DOC officer, you are not able to loot it from their bodies. 

Not only the locker room but the cruiser too. I know a lot of people and I think that the cruisers amount of guns and vests that can be taken from inside of it is unrealistic, you can't fit a 100 guns and a 100 vest inside a cruiser. What can be done is limiting the amount of vests, guns and ammo that can be placed in a cruiser and transporting the guns, vests and ammo from the locker room into the cruiser before going on patrol or answering to an emergency call.

What can also be done is that, since cops have a "5%" chance to get Intel about a weapon/ammo drop, official criminal factions should also be able to get this chance.

With my suggestion, I do think that this will change the point of "cops not losing anything after death but criminals lose hours, money, guns and etc." And changing it to where we can also make them lose their equipments. Every police station IRL does not have unlimited supplies and they are delivered to the station. 

Edited by Architer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kenichis said:

I mean as DOC we always appreciate new things to do, but where would this "drop"? It wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere since our imports are legal.

It could be in specific areas that not marked on either one of their maps and I could be not only 1 but a couple of drop places but this places could be in public areas such as in the city.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.