Detoxical

Remove please.

If people are abusing it, then report them and get their medical licenses taken away. Don't punish the majority for the few who abuse it. Plus you can buy basic medical items found in first aid box's from stores, not just medical if we was to go down that route.

Edited by DrizzyDre
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrizzyDre said:

If people are abusing it, then report them and get their medical licenses taken away. Don't punish the majority for the few who abuse it.

Altough i mentioned that some people abuse /cpr, the refill thing doesnt really have much to do with that. It would just add some extra to the roleplay, because obviously you dont have infinite medical supplies in your BLS Bag, it wouldnt be a punishment at all, i have a medical's license on my criminal character and i think it would add some reality to the usage of /cpr.

9 minutes ago, Detoxical said:

So, as of right now a lot of people abuse their medical licenses (/cpr) by not roleplaying with it properly,

You say alot of people abuse it, you suggested a new idea which is fine but it's not a fix to the problem you stated. I just stated if people are abusing it, report them. Going back to your suggestion I'm saying you can buy medical supplies from stores aswell as other places. You don't really go to EMT's to buy medical gear off them irl.

Just now, DrizzyDre said:

You say alot of people abuse it, you suggested a new idea which is fine but it's not a fix to the problem you stated. I just stated if people are abusing it, report them. Going back to your suggestion I'm saying you can buy medical supplies from stores aswell as other places. You don't really go to EMT's to buy medical gear off them irl.

Well then there could be pharmacies / or there would be and option to buy basic medical supplements in the stores IG, or if you want you can just come to the medics aswell. The place where you get your supplements is not the focus here, the main gist of the suggestion overall would be the counter.

-1 for the following reasons:

First, if people are abusing the /cpr command you can report them to get their medical license revoked as well as possible punishment by server staff for powergaming. Second, a counter would make absolutely no sense considering you may actually RP providing actual CPR on somebody which requires only physical interaction and no actual medical supplies. To add to that you can also RP emergency bandages such as tearing off a piece of clothing to use as a temporary bandage and apply pressure. Having a counter would completely remove this option and limit RP for all players with a BLS license. It doesn't really make much sense to completely lose the ability to help somebody just because you don't have a bandage or ice pack in your bag.

Edited by Aldarine
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

First, if people are abusing the /cpr command you can report them to get their medical license revoked as well as possible punishment by server staff for powergaming. Second, a counter would make absolutely no sense considering you may actually RP providing actual CPR on somebody which requires only physical interaction and no actual medical supplies. To add to that you can also RP emergency bandages such as tearing off a piece of clothing to use as a temporary bandage and apply pressure. Having a counter would completely remove this option and limit RP for all players with a BLS license. It doesn't really make much sense to completely lose the ability to help somebody just because you don't have a bandage or ice pack in your bag.

I too agree with this, -1

1 hour ago, Aldarine said:

hmm yea thats actually true, i did not think about this part. i will remove my suggestion now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.