Machete

/frisk should show the persons name

When using /frisk you're already looking at the persons licenses, why shouldn't we be able to read the persons ID? When processing multiple individuals at the same time the RP is very hectic, it sometimes takes an unnecessary long time to get the persons name.

I think it would be better to either remove being able to see the persons licenses when frisking or to add his name when frisking. 

3 hours ago, kenichis said:

this will lead to metagaming when people RP that their ID is not currently on them. -1

I don't get why people even RP hiding it, it almost never happens, been in PD for almost 3 months now.

Not a single person does it as it just makes you getting processed take longer.

5 hours ago, NM369 said:

I don't get why people even RP hiding it, it almost never happens, been in PD for almost 3 months now.

Not a single person does it as it just makes you getting processed take longer.

It isn't only PDs around in this city, it's also a lot of criminals that doesn't want other criminals to know their name. That is why criminals sometimes hides it from other criminals.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.