nikoh

VDM Rule Clarification

VDM is most of time time being committed by people who are misinterpreting the rules. This misinterpretation has caused a lot of misuse of vehicles as weapons, resulting in players getting their first DM punishment, and victims getting their RP ruined. 

My suggestion is pretty simple, reword the current VDM definition:  

Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt

To something more clear:

Vehicles may not be used as a weapon to ram others during an ongoing scene more than once

Sent from my iPod Touch

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Denza said:

The current definition is fine and doesnt need more clarification. It makes sense aa it currently stands. The way you wrote it is literally the same just worded differently. 

I have to disagree. There are countless player reports with players getting VDM punishments because they thought they could ram multiple people as long as they didn’t ram the same person more than once. My clarification is specified for that exact reason. 

Thanks for your input though.

5 minutes ago, DetectiveStone said:

I have to disagree. There are countless player reports with players getting VDM punishments because they thought they could ram multiple people as long as they didn’t ram the same person more than once. My clarification is specified for that exact reason. 

Thanks for your input though.

Well in that case sure, it could be worded differently. However people lack common sense in that regard as well lol

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• The VDM rule has been updated to include the "attempt"

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder