Swattpup1989

Must Have Business Feature

Recently noticed you can make doors require payment to be used/opened. However with this feature you have to be apart of a Faction with access to the faction tab. Truthfully I feel this is unfair.

I for instance own a nightclub, having that option would make business much safer all around plus deter criminals from robbing my nightclub, due to they cant get in fully without paying themselves.

As it stands right now, you have to spend 20 minutes letting each person in, one by one. First you have to meet and greet them, then search them via /frisk (which takes forever), then take their payment. On top of that upon unlocking the door, people can just run in. With access to this feature, nightclubs or other businesses requiring an entry fee would be provided with extra security which should have already been available to us.

I feel like this script command should either be available to ALL people and the money goes directly into the property owners account or businesses are allowed to have access to the Faction menu upon request.

We shouldn't have to go through some long period of time proving we have a business, the business is active, etc etc. We aren't a gang or organization. We are a business.

@dawpi the feature is linked to the Faction Menu (F4). So if your group has an Official Faction, you have access to it.

Which is where I feel it needs to be changed.

I understand groups or gangs going through an official period, I do. No offense in my time here, I have seen over 15 different gangs come and go and I have only been here for a few months.
But making businesses go through all that official journey stuff, just seems a bit excessive in my eyes.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.