Trall

Can not access the Panel

Are you currently banned from connecting to ECRP?

This is the pop-up that appears if you are banned from the server. Try logging in from Rage to find out, since your access to the panel is revoked when banned. If you are banned, ask on Discord #i_have_a_question for a staff member to look at the reason why you were banned and make an appeal (if it didn't show you when connecting).

1 minute ago, kenichis said:

Are you currently banned from connecting to ECRP?

This is the pop-up that appears if you are banned from the server. Try logging in from Rage to find out, since your access to the panel is revoked when banned. If you are banned, ask on Discord #i_have_a_question for a staff member to look at the reason why you were banned and make an appeal (if it didn't show you when connecting).

Oh thats why. I just thought id be able to connect to the panels whilst my ban is reverted. Many thanks!