Bala

Menus Glitch Speed Limiter

Date and time (provide timezone): 22/11/2019 - 18:00 GMT

Character name: Dezzy Bala

Issue/bug you are reporting: When you have your speed limiter on in your vehicle and you use a menu, i.e. the 24/7 menu and you get back in your vehicle, the vehicle limiter is no longer functional.

Expected behavior: Well, if the limiter is on, then it should be regardless of whatever else you do in the server, until you switch it off.  

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: 

• Place limiter on in a vehicle.
  • Leave vehicle and go use a menu like the 24/7 Menu or Clothing menu.
  • Go back to your vehicle and drive.
  • Like 2

Date and time (provide timezone): 24/12/2019 - 19:00 GMT

Character name: Dezzy Bala

Issue/bug you are reporting: When you have your speed limiter on in your vehicle and you use a menu, i.e. the 24/7 menu and you get back in your vehicle, the vehicle limiter is no longer functional, this is an issue particularly around speed cameras as people are carrying on thinking the limiter is keeping them under the speed limit.

Expected behavior: Well, if the limiter is on, then it should be regardless of whatever else you do in the server, until you switch it off.  

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: 

• In this case, I had my speed limiter set to 85.
  • It was correctly switched on and working, as I could only travel at 85.
  • I headed into BellasBites 24/7, opened the menu and bought a phone charger.
  • Closed the menu and went back to my vehicle.
  • Unlocked my vehicle, got inside and started the engine.
  • Started driving and I could go above 85.
  • Pressed the key to limit the speed again, and I got the display that I had toggled it off.

So it seems that there is a disconnect between the status of the limiter and it's application on the vehicle.