Skizee

Add Levels to a Job

Having a job at first can be fun, because it is new, but when you get some time played in the server you lose the interest on regular jobs as they are not fun.

My suggestion is to have a progression scheme in every job, that way a person doesn't get stuck doing everytime the exact same thing.

If a person leaves the job all the progression would be lost.

What could be implemented is (suggestions):

* Be able to carry more boxes on the Van * - GoPostal

*  Get more meat * - Hunter

* Mine faster * - Miner

* Get a % more * - Every Job

etc.. etc..

Tell me what you think about this idea, in my opinion if it is implemented and it's worth will add more activity and interest to the players.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

+1

I always think that if someone likes a scripted job and they keep doing it for a long time they should get a small added % / more storage in working vehicles. Scripted jobs don't give a lot to RP to new players but they are necessary at the beginning so why not give an incentive to the ones who don't quit after a couple of hours.

Edited by TheCactus

I like this idea a lot. Done plenty of money transporting and courier work across both my characters, and having a little bonus or perk for time allotted to each job would be great, especially for the Courier. I'd like to see the van get a small increase in acceleration and to be able to carry more boxes ideally

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.