Nightranger

Hello Eclipser's - It's time for blackout

Hey peeps

My names Nightranger - I've been rp'ing mainly over on Arma on and off for the past few years, such a toxic community at the best of times, along the way I made many enemies and friends. 

The unwhitelisted servers I never really gel'd with, some of the whitelisted servers, I made some really good friends with people, On both types, I have had some amazing rp times, and some bad rp times. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.

I love rp - whether it goes my way or not, but I don't like being spoken too like a piece of dirt, I get some of you all are gangsters - be nice haha, theres a fine line between good rp and just being rude 🙂 

A short backstory:

I'm Ricky Contender, I travelled far and wide to get to this place, I could smell th money as I was getting closer, Now starting from nothing, I will begin to build my empire, I will take and control this city, running everything from automotive companies to drug imports, the bigger gangs will learn to pay homage to me, they will succumb to me eventually and ask me for permission before they even think of driving down the block, let alone taking that guy out.... I am the shadow that everyone knows, the darkness everyone avoids, I am Nightranger.

Peace out peeps, hope you all have some good rp with me 🙂