kenichis

Better Refund System

Alright I’d like to start this off by saying that I appreciate refunds are even a thing in the first place. It takes a lot of time and effort to administrate a server this large that at the end of the day is just a game.

When someone commits a rulebreak that leads to you losing your legal weapon (e.g. person breaks fear rp leading you to die and your weapon missing) or something else that is valuable (radios, gps, clothing etc.) not every time you will be able to post a refund for the simple fact that its under $25,000 in value. Maybe that amount should not necessarily be reduced but give more members of the staff team access to refund commands. When a rulebreak is pointed out and the weapons are missing (PD /takeguns that make guns disappear) a moderator or admin even can’t give you back your items. If more members of the team had access then small incidents that get taken care of IG can be resolved very quickly without having to jump through hoops at forum refund requests that can take a few days to weeks or even avoid getting your refund straight up denied due to it being only $10,000 in value.

Some people might point out that this could be abused if given to lesser ranking members of the team. However, I feel that administrators should be trust worthy enough to be granted this sort of power. It could also help a lot of people who lose their hard earned stuff to a rulebreaker that eventually gets punished. Cheers.

• Upvote 2