Jonaseriksen07

Gun Stores add new things to buy / only buy ammo option

I would like the gun stores to have more general stuff in them to improve the usage of the gun stores as well as create a more fun and better RP experience for everybody. As of now I believe that the amount of usage a gun store have is kind of low considering how strict the gun license is. That's why I think that adding more usage to the gun stores could be a good idea for everybody.

• Melee weapons that could add a new and good RP experience if added:
    • Crowbar
    • Flashlight 
    • Hatchet 
    • Knuckle Dusters
    • Machete
    • Pipe wrench 
    • Pool cue
    • Stone Hatchet
    • Switchblade

All of the melee ''weapons'' that I stated above all would make for some interesting new RP. Like the pipe wrench, would be perfect for a lot of the mechanical RP or the pool cue, could be a great thing to have at parts to RPily play billiard or the Knuckle Duster, could bring some interesting new RP as well. 

• Other things that could also make for some great new RP:
    • Parachute 
    • Bulletproof vest 
    • Stun Gun

All of this could also make for some great new RP.

I also think that you should have the option to only buy bullets and not have to buy a hole new weapon just to buy new bullets. Should also have the option to choose how many bullets you would like to have with the new gun that your buying.

• Like 1

-1 overall to this suggestion. As stated by the above poster, the value of semi rare items would diminish. Not only that but things like a pool cue, crowbar, pipe wrench, etc. can all be RP'd already (I carry a crowbar in my ambulance in the event that I'm alone with a patient and they are trapped in a vehicle) and don't need to be physically present in the server as an item that people can equip and just attack/one-shot each other with or hold in their hands as they type their RP.

Aside from that, obvious +1 to being able to purchase ammo separately but all first gun purchases should come full.

As a gun store owner I believe melee weapons that are available from general stores should be moved to gun stores. +1/-1 I agree with the flashlight, crowbar, parachute but the rest of the stuff no. 

Most are admin imports and stun guns would be abused to the highest degree knowing this community. 

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.