HighTV

Donator status

Issue Being Reported: I have donated above the expected amount and linked my Forum account to my Eclipse Panel account. The status has not updated yet. 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 9/13/19 3:20AM PDT

Your characters name: Dmitri Leroy

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Discord also lacks the status (HighTv#7093)

Hello HighTv! 

You actually only get the status after spending the credits, this will give you access to the donator chat in discord and upon accessing that chat, they manually give you donator on your profile.

So to start off, have you spent the credits you bought or are you just holding onto them?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, HighTV said:

Issue Being Reported: I have donated above the expected amount and linked my Forum account to my Eclipse Panel account. The status has not updated yet. 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 9/13/19 3:20AM PDT

Your characters name: Dmitri Leroy

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Discord also lacks the status (HighTv#7093)

Im not sure if what thiggins19 said will work because thats not what I had to do. When I donated the 100 Euros, it was actually about 130 for me I was told to PM proof of the following things to NBDY and or OSVLDN.

Proof of all E100+ spent

Discord Name

Forums Name / Panel

I did that and withen a few days I had my Donator Status In Game and everywhere else, I also never had to spend any credits to get it, so I dont think that is true.

TAKEN STRAIGHT FROM 'FAQ'

Donator status has been given to all community members who have supported us in the pre-release and early-development stages of the project. If you wish to become a late donator, you must donate at least €100 in total, then contact an administrator to apply the status. Donator status is special, because it is permanently becomes tied to your account!

This is the one and only time it is actually acceptable to PM the server owners.

Edited by Brixton

Not going to sound rude Brixton but the founders aren't the only ones with access to it. You do have to spend your credits to get the status on discord. After spending the credits you put your link in the donator channel and Serthon takes care of it. I've had numerous people not get donator until they've spent the credits in-game.

You can do the way Brixton did it but everyone I talked to has done it the way I suggested.

Screenshot_20190913-121603.png

Edited by thiggins19
  • Like 1

1. Make sure you are not in-game
2. Leave discord server and rejoin
3. Re-verify your discord account
4. Go in-game so that bot would see that you have donated 100€ and bot will add role for you
5. Post your forum link in the donators chat and ask for a forum role to be changed

Edited by domis

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.