Kraejee

Paypal/Venmo System

I think that it would be neat and much more convenient to have mobile app (Paypal) where players can send/request money from other players.

This would pretty much be a mobile version of the same money transfer feature at the bank, except it would be accessible with a mobile device. 

If this were implemented, I think it would be sensible to add a small tax for each transaction made. Making each transaction free, in my opinion, would make cash/pocket money obsolete. Like I mentioned before, it would be pretty cool to have the bank's current money transfer system be moved over to our cellular devices as an additional app.

• Like 1

+1

Currently the wire transfer feature is only a thing in the Bank and at the bank you can just take cash and pay it to your friend for no tax. Would make sense to be able to transfer money on the go or maybe make ATM's a spot to wire money aswell as right now you can only take/deposit money and would also make more sense if the Devs think mobile transfers are OP.

• Like 1

Well... I'd say before adding any new things, phones have to be redone totally as they are obsolete, buggy and lacking key features, such as ability to access it without using a cursor and pausing RP/Movement, Caller ID, /low talk on phones using chat, group texts, memorizing more than 100 contacts, having cost to a call/text, burner phones, making them not laggy once you receive a certain amount of texts etc. In general phones need to be reworked from scratch not more features added to current one, IMO  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Donovan said:

Well... I'd say before adding any new things, phones have to be redone totally as they are obsolete, buggy and lacking key features, such as ability to access it without using a cursor and pausing RP/Movement, Caller ID, /low talk on phones using chat, group texts, memorizing more than 100 contacts, having cost to a call/text, burner phones, making them not laggy once you receive a certain amount of texts etc. In general phones need to be reworked from scratch not more features added to current one, IMO  

I agree, I also made a suggestion to make the green dot at contacts actually useful so they indicate if wether someone is online or not, and seem offline but just invisible. A bit like any messenger from Discord to WhatsApp.

• Like 1

Definitely agree with everything you’re suggesting Donovan. 

Something I was thinking about specifically is changing up the current UI for text messages. Making it look like the way texting is now (showing the sender’s message and the recipient’s message, more like a conversation) would definitely be dope, especially for the reworked phone. Something to think about and consider for the devs :—)