Salvador Rivera

El Burro Heights Tattoos

hj1t8nA.jpg

I was always wondering why there is only on tattoo shop in the town when there are many other locations . Considering that in this part of the town there is no much going on besides my crew , I believe adding this tattoo place would be a great addition to nost just have another place where to make tattoos, but also open new RP opportunities for people coming around these parts of the town . 

Edited by Chris Bluestone
  • Like 3
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1

Yea theres also a barber shop down at Mirror Park but the only thing there is an admin marker saying “barber.” Would actually be awesome if barbers can be player owned and each store has its own “specialty cut.” Imagine this:

Guy 1: hey bro where did you get that sick cut / tatt?

Guy 2: hey, I got it at the barber / parlor down at Paleto ( example )

Would be much opportunity for IC interactions instead of the ones I usually get which just consists of people asking where their taxi driver got his haircut and theres really only 1 in town.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, kenichis said:

Yea theres also a barber shop down at Mirror Park but the only thing there is an admin marker saying “barber.” Would actually be awesome if barbers can be player owned and each store has its own “specialty cut.” Imagine this:

Guy 1: hey bro where did you get that sick cut / tatt?

Guy 2: hey, I got it at the barber / parlor down at Paleto ( example )

Would be much opportunity for IC interactions instead of the ones I usually get which just consists of people asking where their taxi driver got his haircut and theres really only 1 in town.

I don't know about the owner's but should be more place and like our Family could use some of them in our Roleplay ! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.