Fuz

/shuffle to move from passenger to driver

I'm a cab driver and occasionally you crash from the server. Providing the doors are locked nobody can switch seats or climb in whilst rebooting, so this secures the RP situation whilst a reboot is completed. Allowing this option would essentially allow the passenger to just move over and drive away.

Regardless to the cab situation though - same thing applies to just carry passengers you may be just helping out. Its also a little unrealistic that you'll switch seats with driver/passenger inside the car as oppose to you both just climbing out and switching.

• Like 1

I feel this is too open to abuse. One scenario I would imagine is a pursuit where the passenger runs out of bullets, so they switch seats with the driver so the drive can shoot. It wouldn't be easy for moderators to enforce that this is not abused. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.