Angel Ceez

ADD NEW VEHICLES TO SERVER

I want to see more vehicles in general. More vehicles that have option to customize such as the Dinka Jester Classic and along that line, I mean we have elegy rh8 and retro elegy available so why not the Jester and Jester classic at the very least? Hoping for more car shows and meetups where some great RP would follow. I’ve been to some car shows and meetups already and I loved the rp that came with it. Maybe more cars so maybe some drag racing can occur. Would be nice to give people more to do in that regard. Let me know what you guys think to make this a better suggestion! Maybe mention some vehicles you want to see added down in the comments. Keep in mind that server balance must remain a priority! Thanks!

Edited by Angel Ceez
  • Upvote 3

New vehicles are continuously being added to the server as the administration team sees fit. The latest addition is from 5/DEC/2019.

Sports

Drafter
Paragon
Schlagen  
Neon
Omnis
Streiter
Locust

Muscle

Peyote2
Gauntlet4
Gauntlet3
Vamos
Deviant
Tulip
Clique
Hustler
Yosemite

SUV

Hellion
Freecrawler
Caracara2
Kamacho
Novak

Sports Classic

Dynasty
Nebula
Swinger
Michelli
Ellie
GB200
Fagaloa
Z190
GT500
Retinue
Zion3

Vans

Burrito2
Burrito3
Burrito4

Commercial

Mule2

Bikes

Diablous
Diablous2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.