kenichis

BLS Courses Schedule

It seems that the only BLS classes being held are always on Saturday at 8pm EST. Has it come to anyones attention that not everybody can be available at that time? How about sometimes making a BLS class for people who live in the other side of the world.

Does anyone else also suffer from this?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KeistuoliZ said:

Yeah i its always at middle of the night for me

Its in 7 in the morning on a sunday for me so yeah. I work at DCC on one of my characters and the way they do their company meetings are great, they have one in 9pm Saturday for me and another in sunday morning so wherever you are, you can come.

6 hours ago, SaltyPython said:

BLS courses are set up by MD BLS Division members. If you have a problem with the times I'd go up to them ICly and complain, as this is more of an IC issue than you'd think!

The gov website rn doesnt have a suggestion section for md so yeah

This is not a discussion for the community, as BLS courses are handled IC'ly via members within the Medical Department Faction. We can't help you here, you'll need to contact them IC'ly (which you can do through the .gov forums) to arrange a time more convenient for you.

Archived.