Wizzidy

Move advertisements to a section on the phone

The suggestion is simple... I was just rping today and this happened... in not a matter of 5 minutes...

1c8ed09cc0d12de105f5a197f48283bf.png

I love weazel  but at this point announcements, reminders, and weazel advertisements take up your whole screen. It is beginning to feel like I need a popup blocker for GTARP so I can see people's do/me actions and actually RP...

My suggestion is simple in theory but difficult in implementation... redesign the phone with a "news" app that would let weazel post their article stream to that. I could check it all the time, and even check history of stuff I might have missed... but it wouldn't be my entire chat...

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2019 at 1:13 PM, Reckless311 said:

I agree that it should be something on your phone instead of clogging up your chat window where you could miss actual RP.  Big +1

Thanks I am surprised this hasnt gotten more input but I appreciate the feedback.

+1

I absolutely love Weazel but I agree they need a phone app or anything else for advertisements as opposed to mixing it in with text chat. Depending on the number of ads and timing, it can completely take over your text box and push text based RP interactions out of view so fast.

I wouldn't mind seeing other options, however I like to see them as they come in and review them if I missed it.

Maybe a Minimap popup + a line in a Weazel news stream? They can also be reviewed on Discord.

They could have a cooldown requirement.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.