Zion Willard

Unique Imports for Official Factions

There have been a lot of suggestions recently regarding criminal factions, but something that I think would be both relatively simple to implement and enhance interactions between players is the ability for official factions to have unique access to one import weapon each.

For instance, Marcello’s could have had access to tommy guns, Zeta’s to tech nines, Clowns to sawed-offs. In my opinion, this would enhance interaction between factions, and it wouldn’t be simply going into your laptop and ordering an import for yourself and your boys. 

Balance would be key here, so choosing the weapon a group has access to would have to fall on the faction leaders and staff to make sure people aren’t just choosing compact rifles and heavy snipers - but rather weapons that align with the group’s backstory. This would be especially simple to implement now, given there are only two official factions. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LarryScanton said:

For instance, Marcello’s could have had access to tommy guns, Zeta’s to tech nines, Clowns to sawed-offs. In my opinion, this would enhance interaction between factions, and it wouldn’t be simply going into your laptop and ordering an import for yourself and your boys. 

Very good idea!

+1

I think this is an interesting idea because this way it will motivate more people to take it more serious, so they can become a faction. It will also be rewarding. That means more time spent in the game, activity, diversity so you can grind to become a faction.

3 minutes ago, SkuLLar said:

-1, as if lets say, there will be 4-5 official illegal factions, all the guns would be taken then what?

on the other side of this, it will destroy the Economy of the server, as you know now there is a huge motherfuckin inflation rate, bruh a water bottle costs 250$, thats some big big prices, in addition to all this, one faction gets to import a pistol, the other Shotgun, and the other an ak.

Clearly the AK is the better option here, so why should the pistol/shotgun faction suffer from it? that they have lower tier guns?

and as i already said why it will destroy the economy even more?

because each faction will start putting INSANE prices on their "Unique" Guns.

Which is why they would need to be balanced when determining which weapons each gets. Personally, I think those guns should be expensive, because they’re relatively rare. Let’s keep in mind that this suggestion is for weapons outside of those already accessible, it’s an addition not revoking anything people can already do. 

Edited by Zion Willard

For some reason I was thinking credit cars when I saw the title. All I could think of was Zeta's driving Z types.

hqdefault.jpg

I digress... we're talking about weapons. BUT I would love to see some more unique things with factions giving each a ''place" in the city and needing to either count on each other for things or... steal them.

• PogU 1