PRESS RELEASE:

The Los Santos Teamster's Union would like to welcome our two new Probationary Teamster's, Matthew McCannon and Max Kingsley. They showed excellent knowledge of their rigs and the routes that we operate on and we're excited to have them on board as Union Teamster's! We wish you the best, Max and Matthew!

Signed, 

James Zuska, Logistics Manager of the Los Santos Teamster's Union

@Matthew Kingsley @Max Kingsley

• Like 1

2019_07.30-11_54.thumb.png.70dd1cdb062dcdda62c185301b73762b.png

The LSTU have been working very closely with retailers to ensure the safe and speedy arrival of their cargo at a reasonable price for everyone. 

Motorsport has been a long time supporter of ours and has hooked us up with a brand new Phantom to be used as a training vehicle!

After a successful few test runs yesterday, the new rig is ready to rock n' roll!

Thanks again Motorsport for your continued support - The LSTU appreciates it.

- James Zuska, Logistics Manager of the Los Santos Teamster's Union

Edited by Ferikoth

PRESS RELEASE:

The Los Santos Teamster's Union would like to welcome our new Probationary Teamster Josh Harris. He showed excellent knowledge of the roads and the routes that we operate on and we're excited to have them on board as Union Teamster's! We wish you the best, Josh Harris.

Signed, 

Bruce Suggs, Vice President of the Los Santos Teamsters Union.

@datsjsj

Edited by Keilza
  • Like 1
  • PogU 1

1 hour ago, Frost Bob said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Samuel Lambert

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Your application has been received and is now pending review.

Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.

-Bruce Suggs

18 hours ago, Frost Bob said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Samuel Lambert

17 hours ago, Keilza said:

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Your application has been received and is now pending review.

-Bruce Suggs

@Frost Bob

Mr. Lambert,

There is some missing information from your application. Please provide your residence history in Los Santos. ((You need to provide an imgur link to your /stats, to show your acquired XP. You linked your /licenses twice. Please provide an imgur link.))

Thanks,

Jamie Reagan, President - Los Santos Teamster's Union

PRESS RELEASE:

The Los Santos Teamster's Union would like to welcome our new Probationary Teamster Samuel Lambert. He showed excellent knowledge of the roads and the routes that we operate on as well as servicing his vehicle and we're excited to have them on board as Union Teamster's! We wish you the best, Samuel Lambert.

Signed, 

Bruce Suggs, Vice President of the Los Santos Teamsters Union.

@Frost Bob

Edited by Keilza
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Echo45 said:

To Whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Jack Mobray.

-Bruce Suggs

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Echo45 said:

To Whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Jack Mobray.

We appreciate your patience. After reviewing your application the LSTU has decided to invite you for an interview to continue and complete the application process.

A LSTU Management Member will contact you shortly by text.

Thank you for your time, and good luck!

- James Zuska, Logistics Manager of the Los Santos Teamster's Union

15 hours ago, illender said:

To whom it may concern, 

I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. 

Sincerely, Jackson LaRoche

-Bruce Suggs

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 11:02 PM, illender said:

To whom it may concern, 

I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. 

Sincerely, Jackson LaRoche

We appreciate your patience. After reviewing your application the LSTU has decided to invite you for an interview to continue and complete the application process.

A LSTU Management Member will contact you shortly by text.

Thank you for your time, and good luck!

Bruce Suggs, LSTU Vice-President

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newzzy said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Cletus Clearwater.

- James Zuska - Logistics Manager of the LSTU.

PRESS RELEASE:

On the behalf of Los Santos Teamsters Union, I'd like to congratulate Max Kingsley on being promoted from probationary to official Los Santos Teamsters Union member. He showed excellent initiative and maintaining his truck to a high level.

Congratulations and good luck!

Bruce Suggs, LSTU Vice-President,

@Max Kingsley

20190805230218_1.jpg

Edited by Keilza
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Newzzy said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Cletus Clearwater.

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Unfortunately we're looking for candidates that have a bit more experience in the field and are able to complete the application to our minimum standards. At this time your application has been declined.

Feel free to reapply in the future.

With Regards,

- James Zuska - Logistics Manager of the LSTU.

@Newzzy

Edited by Ferikoth
added @