16 hours ago, wynkovt2013 said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, David Don

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Your application has been received and is now pending review.

Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.

- James Zuska, Logistics Manager of the LSTU.

On 8/9/2019 at 12:35 AM, wynkovt2013 said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, David Don

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Unfortunately your application did not meet the minimum requirements that we have set for our candidates. At this time your application has been declined.

Feel free to reapply in the future.

With Regards,

- James Zuska - Logistics Manager of the LSTU.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Draugas said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Zachary Orlov

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Your application has been received and is now pending review.

Big day for me today!

Finally, after many hours of trucking and having recently been promoted to an official Teamster, I achieved a huge milestone in my career. I was finally able to buy my first truck. 

A special thanks goes out to my superiors Jimmy, Jamie, and Bruce for being such great company owners of the LSTU, always arranging meetings with different companies and getting great deals and discounts for us employees. Just recently they got us a contract deal with "Motorsports" getting us employee discounts for our vehicles. 

Another big thanks goes out to Motorsports for not just becoming partners but also building up a friendship as well between our two companies.

Looking forward to many great trucking stories with my new rig. 

- Max Kingsley, Teamster at LSTU

Truck.PNG

• Like 2

It's a dangerous city in Los Santos. I got kidnap, rob and my truck got stole. But with the help of friends I made in the Teamster Union, they whore there to help me getting out alive.
Since then, I've learn to know some of our sponsor who support us. To them, I thank you personally and I'll prioritize you're orders with pleasure. 

Last thing I would add to all trucker out there, equip your truck with a dash-cam. It will save you time in court and money on lawyers. Crazy rookies out there !
I install mine not too long ago.

01.thumb.jpg.be7126fc997bc2de18b1dbc159f286cc.jpg

02.thumb.jpg.2d5e931ef0c4804da12d3c1b1b319824.jpg

03.thumb.jpg.70faebae2ee5ce0413fedd2090bb27f6.jpg

04.thumb.jpg.dfaa778788b126ca09e75798093be1a9.jpg

It is that simple.

Chimo !

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, Biegard said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Biegard Bathelie.

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Your application has been received and is now pending review.

On 8/16/2019 at 8:54 PM, area51 said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Max Well

On 8/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Draugas said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Zachary Orlov

We appreciate your patience. After reviewing your application the LSTU has decided to invite you for an interview to continue and complete the application process.

A LSTU Management Member will contact you shortly by text.

Thank you for your time, and good luck!

- James Zuska, Logistics Manager of the Los Santos Teamster's Union

@Draugas

On 8/13/2019 at 2:02 AM, D-Frost said:

We appreciate your patience. After reviewing your application the LSTU has decided to invite you for an interview to continue and complete the application process.

@D-Frost

On 8/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, Biegard said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Biegard Bathelie.

Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Teamsters Union. Unfortunately your application did not meet the minimum requirements that we have set for our candidates. At this time your application has been declined.

Feel free to reapply in the future.

With Regards,

- James Zuska - Logistics Manager of the LSTU.

@Biegard

Edited by Ferikoth

On 8/16/2019 at 8:54 PM, area51 said:

To whom it may concern, I am writing to inquire about my application to join the LSTU. Sincerely, Max Well

@area51