Shorty

JailRP Is the best RP, change my mind

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

You said it yourself, after an hour i've forgot all about you so why is keeping you entertained my problem? I'm not DOC and i'm not a fellow inmate.

I wasn't stating it was your problem. I was saying you do not deal with the 5+hour of boredom, so it doesn't impact you. Yet you are against changing the jail sentence back?

See, I think people like you and actually probably a number of the criminals in this server are so used to the safety blanket of two hour prison sentences and it's spoilt you. Now that you have actual consequences for your actions, you can't handle it. You want it to be one way, but it's the other way.

I haven't been caught in the last 2-3months other than times i wanted to be. (turned myself in). I am not 'used' to the safety blanket. I do not act recklessly knowing its only 2 hours. I am careful about the vehicles i drive, the hits and robberies i do, everything i take part in. The prison time doesn't effect me because i am recently much less active, and even if i wasn't i dont really get caught other than turning myself in.

This is a game but there are winners and losers. Your aim is to do whatever you want, whenever you want to do it. My aim is to stop you from doing those things if they are illegal. If you avoid prison, you win. If you go to prison, I win.

I can understand that you'd like me to empathise with your situation but what about the miners that get robbed or the people that get murdered? I doubt your thinking about their fun when you're ruining their time on the server. But that's how it goes. 

The strong pick on the weak. You only have a problem with that when someone else is the farmer with the shotgun and you're the rabbit.

All of these assumptions, and you are incorrect about all of them.

You want RP in the prison? You and your FeelsChromosomeMan buddies need to be creating it. Don't look to DOC or PD for the answer to your problems, we can't roleplay for you. If the sum of your efforts in jail is watching Netflix and doing the afkmath, then you're the problem, not us.

Let's lock you in a room, with little to nothing to interact with. Players which might as well be NPCs (Afk, not doing shit) and see how long you can entertain yourself before you get bored. Sometimes the issue is not with the player, but with the game. Script support is needed to prison. More than just mining and poker.

You are saying not to look to DOC or PD for the answer to our problems. Are you saying guards shouldn't interact with the prisoners? They should. Its a fucking prison, The guards should be interacting with the prisoners, have a routine, etc. They are the main party prison RP should revolve around. A schedule to maintain, when prisoners eat, work, relax and watch tv, etc. Yet none of this is happening. Now i dont know about you, but to me i would think the lack of interaction between DOC and prisoners is a serious problem.The occasional time DOC is involved is with jailbreaks and that is it.

You can only RP something so many times in prison by yourself before it becomes boring and annoying and realize you might as well afk on one monitor, netflix on the other and catch up on shows you missed. It is a much better use of your time rather than figure out what /me and /do to do for 5+hours to entertain yourself and only yourself.

Edited by TheCanadian

39 minutes ago, Brody_burns said:

Ofcoarse a cop would say it all about winning or losing. They could give 2 shits about the  rp. 

I should add there are exceptions maybe 5 cop/doc that actually rp really well , but most just use the same text macros every arrest they do.