Malcolm Carter

Can the people who were jailed yesterday also have their debt dropped?

23 hours ago, Malcolm Carter said:

The smart players with criminal characters didn't log in yesterday to avoid being arrested. However others were jailed for small things like being pulled over for speeding and now have huge debts. Any chance we can get these wiped too? 

Speeding is a ~$3000 fine. Did you speed over 60 times?

54 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

Speeding is a ~$3000 fine. Did you speed over 60 times?

This was acknowledged as not fair by Osvoldon in his discord post, as we sped under the impression we would never be at less than 0. Everyone else's debt was set to 0, why not the people who were also jailed yesterday?

Just now, Malcolm Carter said:

This was acknowledged as not fair by Osvoldon in his discord post, as we sped under the impression we would never be at less than 0. Everyone else's debt was set to 0, why not the people who were also jailed yesterday?

You said you got pulled over for speeding and got 200k. I'm telling you that you had to speed over 60 times to get that amount, at least. Why not just say, "hey I sped all day every day cause I thought there was no repercussions, and now that there are, I wish to have them voided." That would be much less misleading.

2 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

You said you got pulled over for speeding and got 200k. I'm telling you that you had to speed over 60 times to get that amount, at least. Why not just say, "hey I sped all day every day cause I thought there was no repercussions, and now that there are, I wish to have them voided." That would be much less misleading.

Ok fair enough, but the point still stands - everyone else had them voided, why not the people who played yesterday and got arrested

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.