Pazz

Additional inventory square whilst carrying an item

So, with the most recent update, it's become extremely hard to move around items in a stash when you rely on the usage of bags, which we all have to in the end because the way the house inventory works, you are restricted to 24 inventory squares with a total of 500 volume - it'd be great that if not all volume is utilized, we could get an additional row of slots, but that's beside the point of this suggestion.

Bags have become bigger due to items like pistols changing from 1 volume to 10 volume (without ammo), meaning that instead of one bag now you might need two. Then, to stash all of these bags you need to drop everything else you were holding to pick it up with "O" to move it into the inventory - whilst carrying it with "P" is also an option, though this option wouldn't allow you to place it in the house stash.

What I would suggest is that when you are carrying an item like a bag, it would give you an additional inventory slot to the left (or the right, or wherever, developer discretion) with the bag you are carrying so you can place it into the stash. It doesn't make much sense to me that you can't stash a bag you hold with your hands but can stash one on your back. It'd look something like this:

NGgo0Wa.png

Now obviously my paint skills aren't the best, but I'm sure it gets the point across. It'd make it a lot easier to move bags around with the current volume of items. It'll still mean that you can't carry as much as you used to so it won't ruin the purpose of the most recent update, but it will help to bring back the smoothness the inventory initially had.

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.