MarineTipton

Not a criminal RP complaint, what!?!?

Hello, 

I actually have a server suggestion that doesn't have anything to do with criminal RP! Lol.

I think having thumbnails for clothes would be more than amazing... Especially for those who like to swap outfits all the time. Also being able to save outfits in a closet like NoPixel would be great.

Also is it RAGERP that chooses the current map we use? I feel like there are far better ones out there that aren't black and white and show way more detail. Would be awesome to have that looked into. 

And if it isn't too much to ask, if we could have a phone that doesn't look like a Dollar General track phone. 

Smaller UI for the progress bar, and the option to adjust the transparency of the chat box in the upper left corner. 

😄

Respectfully, 

• Like 2

I agree on the UI improvements ( phone, action bar, etc ) but the map is not able to change currently within RAGE:MP. Also, the painstaking work someone needs to do to accomplish clothing thumbnails should be focused elsewhere. If I were the developer, I would allow clothing types to be merged into an "outfit", which could be toggled on and off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.