BellamyJames

Add Golf to the game

I'm not sure from a coding aspect if you'd be able to include this relatively easy but considering it's in GTA 5 Online already it would be cool to reopen the golf club for you solo or with a few friends to play golf. It would be a great addition to civilian RP, have friendly matches where you and your friends can do it for fun or wager a little money on it.... To make things even safer for the golfers maybe when you enter the game it could take you to a "alt dimension" to play, similar to how (correct me if i'm wrong) but when you take your drivers test, you don't take it in "this world" right? 

golf.png

• Like 3

Just now, JakeInnit_ said:

I think there was a tennis mechanic in singleplayer too, would be cool to see these added

Also i'd love to see a theater or two reopen, stupid little movies but they're safe and entertaining. but Tennis would be sick too, I never played that before, I'll have to check it out.

• Like 1

+1 however a firm note to everyone to remember this is a LOT of coding and rageMP also experiences a lot of desync issues, sooooo while it is a fun idea, I think developer priority should be on more overarching civillian RP support instead of just golf, and also to manage expectations <3. However it is a fun idea 🙂