Selling Sinner St. 1 property business.

Size : LARGE

Property can be seen infront of the PD. (The property is also within the NCZ zone!)

image.thumb.png.50d37932eeec096529a5b69688778a29.png

image.thumb.png.5ab1f85c36a4576750b26971f8dec6e3.png

If interested send me a private message or write an offer below.

Offers above 1.5m, considering it's 100% safe location and a huge interior space!

Edited by gyrhnr

Hey if you get no offers. Im willing to buy it for 1.000.000 dollars.

Prices have dropped cause of new houses and properties that have been introduced by city hall.

• Like 2

Please add some more photos of the interior because the photo supplied does not do it justice. I may be interested.

17 hours ago, DrizzyDre said:

Please add some more photos of the interior because the photo supplied does not do it justice. I may be interested.

It is a VERY large interior ,get in contact with me and i'll show you anytime you want. It's very big ,you can make multiple stories in the air.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DrizzyDre said:

Interior seems buggy, fell through the floor and died on entry. 

Frick off, its been locked for the past week so no way you could have entered. It has also been sold I just forgot to update the advert.

((Also please note this is IC section,okay? You should really know that being in the quiz team))

Edited by gyrhnr

42 minutes ago, gyrhnr said:

Frick off, its been locked for the past week so no way you could have entered. It has also been sold I just forgot to update the advert.

((Also please note this is IC section,okay? You should really know that being in the quiz team))

The comment may have been a oversight in terms of it being posted in a ic section. But just to clarify, no, it was not locked and there’s a video to prove it. Have a great day. 

Just now, DrizzyDre said:

The comment may have been a oversight in terms of it being posted in a ic section. But just to clarify, no, it was not locked and there’s a video to prove it. Have a great day. 

I really do NOT CARE ,do not quote me i really do not care about any of this. LEarn the rules thank you.