aleks

Either appoint a new CEO of Weazel or make adverts available via script

Okay, so since bleets were removed from the server/VIP I haven't been able to post an advertisement ingame due to the lack of weazel members, and it's inactive state. I found out today the CEO and COO of Weazel are both banned from the server so employees aren't being paid.

I'm either suggesting to change the system to server-side over player to player as it's close to impossible or if no employee is on duty you can make an advertisement inside the Weazel HQ which still costs, similar to the DCC and City Bee system (if there is a cab on duty, you can't take out a city bee)

Here is a picture from today via discord, there's a massive empty gap from between 12PM to 8 til 9PM in which there was two ads, I spoke with some employees but they mentioned nobody is working due to not getting paid.

JRdXA0d.jpg

Edited by Arya

myself, a weazel news General Manager, been in this faction for the past year + and I'm still trying my best to clear weazel's name and get it to be the best faction it can be, I understand where are yall are coming from, though I can promise we will try our best to keep everyone happy and serve as many people as possible, Please be patient as we, the management team trying to get everything in line and sorted, we are still waiting for the best person to suit the CEO position, so please understand us as we understand you guys.

- Jake Ryan, General Manager, Weazel News.

5 hours ago, Ohad said:

'm still trying my best to clear weazel's name and get it to be the best faction it can be, I understand where are yall are coming from, though I can promise we will try our best to keep everyone happy and serve as many people as possible, Please be patient as we, the management team trying to get everything in line and sorted, we are still waiting for the best person to suit the CEO position, so please understand us as we understand you guys.

I understand where you are coming from, and im not saying you have an easy task on your hand. However, while you ask us to be "patient" for the very poor management of weazel to be improved you do understand you are hindering everyone experience on the server because of this. Sure, it is an IC issue to an extent. But bleets were removed because weazel was supposed to be a revived faction. How long as it been now? I could go back and do what OP for every single day with massive gaps in times where weazel are available. This lowers overall server interaction due to the lack of being able to bleet gatherings, car meets, sales, etc. and i do not think the entire server should be held back because of extremely poor management of a faction and its workers. There should be a way to self-serve bleets, possibly at a reduced cost. instead of 1k, lets say 500-750$ so it would both motivate weazel to be on duty to get all the missing income and also help active players get the service from an inactive faction.

+1 op

Edited by TheCanadian

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.