Cinek0344

Exp based government income

40 minutes ago, Cinek0344 said:

So currently its at $1 extra for every 1k exp which is pretty low, maybe bump it up to like $10 for every 1k exp.

Not sure about this, but I think the whole concept of EXP is lost in general on ECRP and here is why:
EXP stands for experience points. The more EXP someone has should be the more experience someone has. Sadly, this is not always the case on ECRP. VIP gives an EXP boost, basically making EXP just an random value. How does buying VIP give you more experience on the server? For me, EXP doesn't really say that much anymore. I don't even want to buy VIP because of this.
Also, the EXP is seperated per character, but its still the same person playing those characters OOC and still having the same experience over all those characters. 

What I think should be nice is to actually remove the EXP boost from VIP, combine all character EXP's together and display that amount over all the characters. That way you can actually see how much experience someone has and not just on 1 character. Then some people should have more EXP to also get money from.

• Upvote 3