vKarsoN

Add NPC Civilians and NPC Drivers

I tried searching to see if this has been suggested and couldn't find anything so apologies if it has been before.. But I certainly think this would enhance the experience. All of this would go hand in hand if there was a way to remove player ID's altogether. That way it would be difficult, and more realistic as you wouldn't be able to tell who was an NPC and who was a real player most of the time without some sort of interaction. I know the removal of ID's could be difficult when it comes to player reports and such, but I have seen it work before. As always it's just a suggestion and something I would love to see implemented.

14 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Rage.mp not supporting them

RAGE does support spawning in NPCs and I've seen client side scripts that do it, however server side scripts to sync them don't seem to exist.

14 hours ago, djnugget said:

i dont know all the ins and outs but i believe NPCs mean you cant have as many actual players on a server? i know most servers with NPCs only have a small amount of player slots

NPCs won't take up player slots. The servers with NPCs are on FiveM which only supports 32 players (64 with the experimental OneSync).

Either way they won't provide much and definitely cause a lot of problems having around.