HaminLord

Pushing civilian RP as the server's main focus.

+1 from me, I mainly play on a criminal character mainly because there really isn't much to do as a civilian. I'd like to see something like the ability to work at gas stations, corner stores, and have the player able to purchase their own shop and hire employees. Also it would be pretty cool to see some jobs that provide player needs, such as food, bakery maybe? Restaurants with waiters and waitresses?

• Like 1

+1 PROMOTIONS! I worked a money transporter job for a week IRL and got no promotion. No wonder I got bored and joined a gang. Promote people for their loyalty to their jobs and increase it at a realistic rate just like how every 15 minutes irl is an hour in game. If I work as a money transporter for 12 hours (in game) every day for 5 days (IRL) I shouldn’t be getting $62 every for restocking an atm. I should be getting 100$ bare minimum. If you want to say “but the animation is quick” then make it slightly longer. Just holy shit, I was getting robbed in the streets for my damn burger and water. Now I’m getting robbed while in a gang because of powergaming to that says my character is too retarded to purchase a phone mount from a gas station and use the gps app on his phone. If you don’t want people to have a free gps (which is ducking odd sense google maps exist) make the battery charge deplete 25% faster. Just let civilians have an incentive to stick with their careers and not get eternally fucked by criminals

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.