Quas12

Donator application.

On 4/23/2019 at 3:05 AM, Hilbert said:

Yes, let's make Eclipse pay to play community. Some people want to play but don't have money, it would be unfair to those who can't or just don't want to donate. 

I have been waiting for a month and 2 weaks without any respond. Hows that fair? If the review system is randomized

11 hours ago, Quas12 said:

I have been waiting for a month and 2 weaks without any respond. Hows that fair? If the review system is randomized

First come first serve. Try logging in game, instead of checking your email. Or maybe go complain to quiz team.

For one there's no way you've been waiting that long without a response, since that'd mean you applied around March 13th, and they're already well past applications from that date. Secondly, paying to be able to get in faster isn't a good idea or healthy to the server at all. We're looking for people who are interested in roleplaying well, and that's who we want on the server, not people who fork over money so they can get in quicker because they saw a streamer play. Giving people a priority queue for paying just screws over the people who don't pay, and makes it seem like they're not valued on the server. Plus you'd have tons of people who pay money and then get their application denied and lose their shit about it. It's not worth dealing with the problems this would cause, and it'd be disrespectful to the players who have been waiting patiently to be treated like they're unimportant because they didn't give the server money.

39 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

For one there's no way you've been waiting that long without a response, since that'd mean you applied around March 13th, and they're already well past applications from that date. Secondly, paying to be able to get in faster isn't a good idea or healthy to the server at all. We're looking for people who are interested in roleplaying well, and that's who we want on the server, not people who fork over money so they can get in quicker because they saw a streamer play. Giving people a priority queue for paying just screws over the people who don't pay, and makes it seem like they're not valued on the server. Plus you'd have tons of people who pay money and then get their application denied and lose their shit about it. It's not worth dealing with the problems this would cause, and it'd be disrespectful to the players who have been waiting patiently to be treated like they're unimportant because they didn't give the server money.

Well, it also would give Eclipse more resources as you said people that would pay and fail I think would bring only profit to the server.

First of all, It's against RAGE MP TOS to offer any sort of priority for players. This is Eclipse RP, not NoPixel. They are based on FiveM which has different ToS that allows servers to offer priority to players. As few people stated above, increasing the Quiz Review Team would solve this issue.

1 hour ago, NoobDude said:

First of all, It's against RAGE MP TOS to offer any sort of priority for players. This is Eclipse RP, not NoPixel. They are based on FiveM which has different ToS that allows servers to offer priority to players. As few people stated above, increasing the Quiz Review Team would solve this issue.

yeah, you made an obvious statement. Can you show ToS for rage mp? I checked it and i haven't seen anything that wouldn't allow or prohibit doing that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.