gblizzard

changing the speeding cameras while cruise is bugged

Today I received a $1,000 fine for speeding in an NCZ. It happened even tho I set my cruise control literally 1 second before. I feel like for anyone who does driving related work, this is a very very bad thing. I am in the minority I believe in people who actually like the speed cameras as an option. The problem now though with the limiter not working 100% efficient and you going 0-71 kph in like 1.4 seconds. I purpose a change to the current speeding cameras until the cruise control is worked on and refined to actually work a little better. I'm not going to suggest a method for fixing it, but just that the problem gets fixed somehow. Maybe someone who +1s this can suggest a method. 

Here is an example of the problem. 

+1 The cruise control is indeed broken and I've stopped counting the 1k fines I've received due to something that's straight up not working as intended.

Most of us drive sports cars and going from 69 (The limit) to 100+ is litteraly done in less than a second, certainly way faster than to notice your cruise has broken. Something needs to be added that allows us to differentiate straight up speeding and speeding fines as a result of the cruise control not working.

+1 

I just make a habit of turning cruise control off and back on while moving. Seems as if your car is at a stand still it doesn't register the cruise. I would say just to make cruise control a toggle with a Key assigned to it. That way while we are driving we press (Lets say L) L and it locks the speed in place and would not exceed past that unless you hit L to turn off cruise control. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.