KariOne

How to get an undershirt with any top

Normally you can't get undershirts with most tops, so you just look stupid with a coat and no shirt on, and vice versa. I'm not sure if this was already known by players and staff but, here it is.

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Step 1 - Go into the clothing menu and buy the coat/top you want to have an undershirt with. You can also go into the clothing menu already wearing said top.

Step 2 - Find the ugly red hooded top (I think this method works by finding any top that allows an undershirt, but this is the one I know of, it's in the video.) put your slider on it but DO NOT BUY IT

Step 3 - Still without buying the ugly red hooded top, go to the T-Shirt section of the menu. This will allow you to see the T-shirts, since that top can have them.

Step 4 - Slide the T-Shirt slider once, that will change the top back to your already equipped one, along with the undershirt. Take your pick and buy the undershirt.

NOTE: THIS DID NOT WORK WITH THE BIG PIMP COAT, SO I AM GUESSING THERE ARE TOPS THAT THIS DOESNT WORK WITH. BUT IT HAS WORKED WITH MOST THAT I'VE TRIED.

• Like 1