D133790

How to RP with Illegal factions?

So after spending a few days RPing on the server I have managed to gather up around 15k experience between 2 different characters, during this time I have roamed around trying to find people to interact with and do some RP, the issue I'm having is I don't see anyway for a "Criminal" to meet friends because every time you try to approach someone from a actual faction, you get robbed, told to leave, or they just drive away.  

I feel like I'm RPing my character rather well, and have even had compliments on how funny my characters interactions have been with several players, but I just can't seem to find an opportunity to RP with the illegal side of the server, iv waited around for maybe a bar, or store to open but no luck there either, so my question is how exactly is someone suppose to approach an illegal faction an get some sort of RP from them other than "Hands up?" or "Get outta here"?

My advice is to try and start something up with friends or someone that you invite to join the server because with the current people on the server its literally impossible. Everyone is super hostile and will just tell you to either fuck off or get your hands up and rob you. Its not anything near roleplaying.

ask them questions about their gang, the colors they are wearing. Appear interested and respectful and don't go to the drug spots and expect not to get robbed. Gangs can't join government factions so you best believe they are going to be protective over their drugs. 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.