cyruss613

The Los Santos Saints

On 4/7/2019 at 2:26 PM, Eshu said:

Do you guys currently own any businesses and have opportunity for your members to help work on those? I'm looking to join a gang where I can learn about running businesses. 

we dont yet but are working towards it businesses are hard to come buy

6 hours ago, Diverse Gaming said:

Proud to be a part of the rapid growing loyal and fun gang Saints, The RP is next level, Always something going on, If your sick to death of getting your neck stood on by the big Betas then the Saints is the place for you. Join the fight with us today!!!

I really like the fact that your gang is standing up against 3 big gangs. I've argued in another thread about why the alliance between 3 biggest gangs is bad for the community. Therefore its good to see Saints going up against them. It's a David vs Goliath battle. Hopefully more smaller gangs join your side to take on them. You have my vouch!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NoobDude said:

I really like the fact that your gang is standing up against 3 big gangs. I've argued in another thread about why the alliance between 3 biggest gangs is bad for the community. Therefore its good to see Saints going up against them. It's a David vs Goliath battle. Hopefully more smaller gangs join your side to take on them. You have my vouch!

yea man we are trying really hard to do good out here

tradedealstxt.png.c174d851c54f555f681ec8451d7f1ade.png

Knowing that our enemies had access to heavy weaponry, some of the higher ups in Los Santos Saints decided it was time to get some firepower of our own.  We made a connection with someone that received praise from some of our trusted friends, and we scheduled a meet up for the exchange.

GunDeal1.thumb.png.d1a69606c4a49d759de1f4aaab6ae188.png

After a quick and quiet discussion, the group decided to head somewhere a bit more discreet for the exchange.

GunDeal6.thumb.png.4d1f0425b3c43cc7e14c4429da4e93f6.png

When they found somewhere they deemed suitable, the dealer let the Saints inspect what they were going to be purchasing.

GunDeal2.thumb.png.75ce6edfaf8c75d4b4d3e484e6c93cf1.png

GunDeal7.thumb.png.c01e681dee15ff936f8c5cacfa4da460.png

After careful inspection, the Saints decided that this is what they needed their hands on and they gave the dealer the cash for the goods.

GunDeal4.thumb.png.1c7779ba212c50c55f6b0ef2dc377af1.png

Later on that day, Los Santos Saints decided to give one of the weapons a test run in the hands of one of their leaders.

GUNDEAL5.thumb.png.0ee16c52ac96c1fd01cd8459196dbb3b.png

• Like 3

@Eshu Your gonna have to ask IC we are trying to keep our recruiting and questions about our characters and the gang in general authentic and in character. So please try to contact one of us in game and we will be happy to answer any IC questions you may have.

Edited by Akuma47

MMLPtext.png.d913457f45baf198cd8f8ae94f02e5da.png

With the recent gang war in the city, The Saints realized that it was becoming harder and harder to produce tender to help supply the gangs purposes.  What they would come to find out, is that they had strong connections at the SADOC.  The Los Santos Saints were able to get many of their members jobs as correctional officers to help support the gang financially with legally earned money.  This endeavor also helped the members of The Saints learn the faces of a multitude of gang members from the city, which would help in identifying any possible rats during the war.

LSSDOC1.thumb.png.4bb18a6925a54c816da532bda9a8cf21.png

LSSDOC2.thumb.png.31392bb98b3a868d5454948250c976e6.png

The Saints also decided to invest into delegating some members and relationships into mechanic shops, so that gang members and close friends could get discounted prices on labor and a bit of leniency from tow trucks.

mechaniclss.thumb.jpg.fe31de912673e59ba3a986e661ff042b.jpg

With all the money coming in, The Saints started to plan on a spot to set up their gang turf and HQ...

Edited by ShawnsBeard
  • Like 2

2nd Saint Shawn Morningstar recently adopted a stray dog at the Los Santos Bank, who he named Nutty.  He took his new best friend out for a night on the town with a few of The Saint's new recruits and 6th Saint Joey Morningstar as his entourage.  They all had a great night filled with fun and action that they would never forget.

LSSNUTTY.thumb.png.fb9776e00693416dcde7c358b00cb13a.png

Edited by ShawnsBeard