PressurE

I applied before a friend he was accepted before me?

Interesting, are you sure he got accepted? Because im on my 11 day and im still not accepted... I read somewhere when you reapply, your priority changes or smth, so maybe thats the issue but for me i dont know i applied for the first time but im waiting more than your friend.

Currently we have a lot applications we have to look over, with that many quizzes it is hard to maintain. We are trying our best to get through the applications, we just ask that you stay patient. Like @Copes said we try to go oldest to newest, but with so many it is hard to stay on top of.

5 minutes ago, Copes said:

Quiz reviewers make an effort to go from oldest to newest. Somebody likely just went through some newer ones. The application queue we currently have is lengthy to say the least but we'll get to it as soon as possible brotha. 

Edited by PennyWise13x

11 hours ago, PressurE said:

I was told that this would go in order? ive been up to three weeks.. i just wanna rp hahaha. i put my reapplication in on the 19th and its the 31. jw whats going on? my friend applied the 20th and was already accepted.

You mentioned that you re-applied, so that means your application is behind all the first timers as they get the priority. So it all makes sense if your friend applied for the very first time, even after you and got in first.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.