TedAnderson

Los Santos Gang Investigation Program

Los Santos Gang Investigation Program

HISTORY:

On the 31st of December 2019, Mr Ted Edward Anderson came up with an idea to assist the police in somewhat of a "Group". After three weeks of this groups activity, it reached 12 members. Mr Anderson shortly realised, his project was not going in any sort of good direction and was attracting the wrong groups of people. On the 21st of January 2019, Mr Anderson came up with a better idea to make a Gang Investigation program to assist the police department. After months of thinking, he had finally done it. Mr Anderson started to look around for people to join his newly formed group, but he soon again realised it was still attracting the wrong people. So he spends 1 week thinking about this and on the 29th of January, Mr Anderson decided he'd had enough of this job and joined Los Santos Emergency Medical Services where he couldn't still get this business idea out of his mind. Finally, he receives enough money to purchase vehicles, weapons and a suit. He spends another week researching on new methods to approach this and he finally came up with bundles and bundles of paperwork full of ideas and presentations. On the 20th of February, he got his chance to pitch to a large audience full of strangers at the gas station, They loved his work and wanted to hear more so he decided to make surveys on gang crime. He asked 320 people over the course of a week if they are affected by gang-related crimes and 311 of them said yes. He was finally getting somewhere with all of this effort and money. To his desire, on the 27th of March 2019, he finally pitches in front of a few High Ranking Police officers, one of which was Detective Palmer and after an hour of pitching, they loved his investigative ideas and wanted him to go out and recruit people for this program.

CURRENT SITUATION:

Our Current situation is looking good so far, at this moment we have a dress code. Suits and ties so we look professional out on duty and while investigating different situations. We have work in progress database's that are currently being used for updating situations. We investigate all things to do with gangs and anything that could Possibly be gang-related. One of our short term goals is to put a lower percentage on those high gang-related crimes (Kidnappings, Robberies, Drug Deals) and if possible to stop them in certain areas. We will constantly be having patrol units all around town (Marked and unmarked) to monitor gang-related crimes. We will also have undercover units inside of gangs to monitor and tell us what they are doing etcetera. That job will only be handed out to the best trained Investigators. Our factions will wear dark/light grey suits with a white undershirt, a red tie and grey pants and either brown/black smart shoes. This is to keep the professionalism inside of the faction. We use radios, 10 codes and different radio transmissions to contact each other, we are also armed in case a worst-case scenario occurs and we need to deal with it. We will operate all around Los Santos and other miscellaneous areas of the map to ensure our units are fully aware of what is going on in and around Los Santos.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Future Plans:

Our future plans as a faction are various. Most aiming towards peace and smaller gang activities. A nice goal to have would be to eliminate all gang-related activity; however, that would be unrealistic since we cannot put a stop completely to it. Our future plan is to stop people constantly getting held up by various gangs and to jail and collect information about various gangs.
We would like to get to know the gangs and make sure we limit their moves and to make sure the PD is always one step ahead of them. For instance, if we have a covert unit inside of a gang saying that gang are about to hold up a shop, we would inform the PD and they would be there before the gang are even there, hiding and waiting for them to come over so they can be arrested. We will also like to gain access to our own building and perhaps some undercover vehicles with lights on perhaps. We would also like to be able to visit prisoners and interrogate them to get information out of them in order to give us even more of a head start on the gangs. We also hope to put an end to gangs that are just starting up and perhaps are thinking about it in order to decrease both current gangs and gangs that are to exist.

Side Notes:

We have already had a meeting with the HR's in the PD and we would like to make this official. They liked our idea, we have a few members now so we would like to make this faction a real faction otherwise people will just leave because they can get better job. Detective Palmer, stated he really liked our idea.

Hello!

I would just like to add that none of LSPD Command or its leadership has discussed this idea nor suggested that we want anything to be official. Regardless if this is something that we would've wanted, EC-RP Administration has expressed that they do not seek to implement any new legal factions and would instead like to focus on the legal factions that they have, and encourage new players to create criminal factions on top of that. 

It has previously been suggested to you that you apply for the Los Santos Police Department and work your way into the Investigations Bureau if you are interested in Detective work, because, by the sounds of things, you are. You are describing the work of our Gangs & Narcotics division, and partly our VICE & Detective Support. 

We received a PM from you on the government website where you requested material to be sent to you from the LSPD, something which our Chief and faction leader explicitly denied.

And just to clarify, I am posting on here so that no one gets the feeling of false advertising, because this has NOT been discussed with higher ranking officials in PD nor its leadership, and because of that, it can't have been suggested that we want it to be official.

Regardless of the above, we wish you best of luck with your idea and/or any future ideas. 

- On behalf of LSPD High Command.

• Like 4
  • PogU 1

3 minutes ago, PolarBlunk said:

Hello!

I would just like to add that none of LSPD Command or its leadership has discussed this idea nor suggested that we want anything to be official. Regardless if this is something that we would've wanted, EC-RP Administration has expressed that they do not seek to implement any new legal factions and would instead like to focus on the legal factions that they have, and encourage new players to create criminal factions on top of that. 

It has previously been suggested to you that you apply for the Los Santos Police Department and work your way into the Investigations Bureau if you are interested in Detective work, because, by the sounds of things, you are. You are describing the work of our Gangs & Narcotics division, and partly our VICE & Detective Support. 

We received a PM from you on the government website where you requested material to be sent to you from the LSPD, something which our Chief and faction leader explicitly denied.

And just to clarify, I am posting on here so that no one gets the feeling of false advertising, because this has NOT been discussed with higher ranking officials in PD nor its leadership, and because of that, it can't have been suggested that we want it to be official.

Regardless of the above, we wish you best of luck with your idea and/or any future ideas. 

- On behalf of LSPD High Command.

I had a meeting with Detective Palmer, and he wanted it to happen you can ask him yourself. He actually said he LOVED the idea

Edited by TedAnderson

Hello Mr Anderson,

I am a command member in the LSPD and as my supervisor so adequately put no one in the command or above positions of the LSPD has approved or even discussed the above mentioned group.

As Said above if you wish to pursue the above mentioned career path we recommend you come in and speak to a recruiter.

-Command member-

Edited by Jbacon

7 hours ago, Jbacon said:

Hello Mr Anderson,

I am a command member in the LSPD and as my supervisor so adequately put no one in the command or above positions of the LSPD has approved or even discussed the above mentioned group.

As Said above if you wish to pursue the above mentioned career path we recommend you come in and speak to a recruiter.

-Command member-

I work alongside Detective. Palmer, my kind sir. All that I ask is that this gets made into a proper job rather than just a small team. Like I said I had a meeting with the assistant chief and detective Palmer. I think it was the assistant chief but it was Definitely Detective Palmer.
Is there anybody that I can speak to that will take on board my idea.

I think you sort've dropped the ball here. This could have evolved into a good story, getting meetings and doing your vigilante/citizens arrest work and showing your track record and perhaps getting detective Palmer to set you a meeting with the higher command of the PD. It was never going to pass like this, getting accepted as a seperate faction. The PD will always be one faction, your best chance would have been to IC play this and perhaps work your way to a branch within the system, but you went over peoples heads imo. Sort of insubordination before you're already on board. I think you went about this the wrong way and missed a good opportunity to give the higher command some different unique RP. It's sort of a shame imo. You basically shot your chance by making it seem like higher command were on board to make it official. 

But what do I know, I'm not even whitelisted yet. Just speaking from my own experience from lakeside Arma~

• Like 1

So in essence you want to be a private investigator and a bunch of vigilantes and have that as an official faction? It also doesn't help (imo) that you don't even mention working with gangs. helping gang members turn their lives around, break down the barrier between gangs & communities etc.

I think your plan needs a lot more work in its current format to even be taken seriously. 

Edited by abixo
grammar
  • Like 1

You can always roleplay a private investigator and investigate crimes. If you were to get proper IC evidence of these crimes and bring them to the police you would be doing good work. However you need to understand that if you want to be a detective with all the benefits and support that being in PD offers, you need to join PD and put in the work. 

This isnt really discussed much and I dont want to give away too much, but it takes a fair amount of real paperwork, time, effort, dedication, and hard work to progress through the PD. This is why we are given some nice privilages. I believe PD applications open again soon so feel free to apply!

• Like 1