sam6420

How is this not more popular?

I was following the GTA:V modified servers for a while a year or so ago, but assumed progress was dead when fivem was shut down. Come to find this amazing server, and I'm surprised it's not more popular. I noticed there was another similar server with a larger userbase, but it was text only and the ui/features were so lackluster in comparison. What's the deal?!

Edit: Ah, I see this server is quite newer. I'm glad I found it. I've been waiting for this FOREVER.

• Upvote 2

Yes, we are much newer compared to some other servers that got released instantly or soon after GTA:N got out. Don't worry about it, we will launch an ad campaign targeting people who don't know about GTA:N once the new mod update comes out, which should make the game more smooth and stable. :)

• Upvote 1

They're limited to 24 servers but are an actual living breathing world with NPC's and shit... makes it way more interesting then a empty server with 12 people in it all the time.

I guess so. I'd much rather have a server with 100 players seeming somewhat empty than a server with 24 players and NPCs. I really don't care for NPCs.

With FiveM they don't take up much of any resources... a FiveM server runs on barely 1 core lol

To me, when you go to a city - its busy, there's cars, theirs people walking, talking - just because you can't natively interact with them, there's Lua scriptwriters who have made it so you can interact w/ them on FiveM between selling them food / weed and shit like that.

With FiveM they don't take up much of any resources... a FiveM server runs on barely 1 core lol

To me, when you go to a city - its busy, there's cars, theirs people walking, talking - just because you can't natively interact with them, there's Lua scriptwriters who have made it so you can interact w/ them on FiveM between selling them food / weed and shit like that.

I think you're confusing my use of the word interacting, I didn't mean clicking buttons and buying/selling from a menu. I wouldn't mind seeing NPCs on ecrp if gtan ever implements it and it doesn't ruin the server stability, but it's not something I'm missing. I feel as though a server with 100 players will feel more than alive, and with full player interaction.

I think you're confusing my use of the word interacting, I didn't mean clicking buttons and buying/selling from a menu. I wouldn't mind seeing NPCs on ecrp if gtan ever implements it and it doesn't ruin the server stability, but it's not something I'm missing. I feel as though a server with 100 players will feel more than alive, and with full player interaction.

100 players running around, running traffic lights just doing jobs...sounds fun....

I don't know right now I've got a bad taste in my mouth with GTA Network and well...since this is the only server I play on - ECRP. I've been RDM'ed three times, I have interacted with maybe 5 people tops in my hours of playing. It's very boring, very grindy and well...nothing like I had hoped. It would be more fun if there was AI and cars and people and shit to do with other people. I'm not saying it won't get there, nor am I saying I dislike anything the devs have done, they've done a aboslutely fantastic job building thus far and should be very proud of what they've done. To me...since I come from FiveM...it's just not what I'm used to.

Blaine County my friend! Los Santos is to large of a city to fill. I've played for about 3-4 hours and only interacted with a few people, most of the time it's driving around a dead city doing nothing and when you find that one person, you awkwardly charge them for some sort of social interaction. I notice about 25 people on peak hours and this would be more fun and entertaining. fyzreh.jpg

• Upvote 2

100 players running around, running traffic lights just doing jobs...sounds fun....

I don't know right now I've got a bad taste in my mouth with GTA Network and well...since this is the only server I play on - ECRP. I've been RDM'ed three times, I have interacted with maybe 5 people tops in my hours of playing. It's very boring, very grindy and well...nothing like I had hoped. It would be more fun if there was AI and cars and people and shit to do with other people. I'm not saying it won't get there, nor am I saying I dislike anything the devs have done, they've done a aboslutely fantastic job building thus far and should be very proud of what they've done. To me...since I come from FiveM...it's just not what I'm used to.

I just find new players and teach them the ropes. I have fun interacting with all kinds of people, especially when I get voice chat involved. Car lot is kind of the unofficial center of the map imo.

The community i am involved with outside of Eclipse has already brought 8 new citizens in and i'm sure we can bring more.

Best thing is to encourage your friends to get involved and if you are in groups or communities outside of GTA, announce it there too.

I tried to bring in a few players my self, but they always get sent back to the main GTAN screen every time they try to connect to the server. I do heavily enjoy the server and can not wait for it to grow. For right now, I just wish there was way more to do. It will happen eventually.