Nyxem

Speak low or whisper into phone

I think the ability to speak in a low volume or whisper into a phone to try and be sneaky in who or what you call is a good suggestion. /low is probably the better command since whisper requires an ID.

There might be times where your life is in danger for example and a low volume is better than announcing to everyone you're calling the Police.

Edited by Nyxem

As Pvle said , just use Ctrl + to change your voice to whisper which makes it so only people in really close proximity can hear you and use VOIP over the phone by holding down the N key  for radios there is /rlow if you preffer text so I don't really see a need for any changes regarding this , considering the server is mainly VOIP imo VOIP should be used most of the time and that's how I communicate only in cases where VOIP is dying I use text and for that it's not really that common that it needs modifications because of it

Edited by Donovan

Does the Quiet Normal Loud affect text chat? If not then it does not apply here since I've not seen anyone use VOIP on a phone.
I know /rlow exists but I assume that doesn't work with a phone due to how the command is worded.
I've never heard of /quiet but I assume that changes the VOIP volume to quiet which doesn't apply here, please tell me if that's not the case.

In the opposite to you @Donovan I use text chat mainly with VOIP as a backup for when typing would be disadvantageous to what I'm doing, eg driving. VOIP as you said can die at times so I stick with the form of communication that always works.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.