Mos

ATM - Only withdraw / deposit wholesome ammounts [Criminals]

So right now a lot of thieves stick up people with a gun/knife only to discover that the victim doesn't carry money at all ( i can say from experience 20+ times getting robbed, not a single dollar)

ATMs should allow you to deposit only wholesome ammount's of money, with a minimum of $50 and up by the multiples of 50's.

For example, you have $234 in your pocket, then you can only deposit $200 and $34 still stay in your pocket, but if you had $263 you can deposit $250 with $13 bucks in your pocket.

Why?

As i said above, this will allow the roleplaying of a pickpocket/thief, but in the same time there wont be much money lost from the players who get mugged.

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion! I dont see this being added and it would be extremely unfair for players if they cannot deposit all their money. If a player dies and is not revived, they loose all their pocket money and any items they have. It would suck to die and loose money you worked hard to earn.

21 hours ago, Drake Parker said:

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion! I dont see this being added and it would be extremely unfair for players if they cannot deposit all their money. If a player dies and is not revived, they loose all their pocket money and any items they have. It would suck to die and loose money you worked hard to earn.

It’ll suck to lose $13? The most you can lose is $49 (due to this being implemented) still an insignificant amount of money, and not enough to make it a worthwhile activity of robbing people for their money. Majority of muggings will get money from inventory items.

28 minutes ago, st3fan333 said:

It’ll suck to lose $13? The most you can lose is $49 (due to this being implemented) still an insignificant amount of money, and not enough to make it a worthwhile activity of robbing people for their money. Majority of muggings will get money from inventory items.

Ill changeto a +1  I see what you mean.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.