Chinelo

A few sugestions

Hi, my name is Mike Chinelo, and im new to the server, so pardon me if i say something stupid.

- My sugestions are a newb chat, so we dont have to bother the admins all the time with a question.

- A requirement to put the phone number in the bleets.

- a stupid thing but i would like it, the other day i went to dealership and one of the cars was parked but with the blinker on, witch is nice, so maybe the ability to turn on blinkers

- More jobs, i know thats a little reduntant but gta v, compared with gta sa, has so much potential to have variety.

Edit: Maybe job level as well, like the more time you spend in a job the more you would earn, idk if is already something like that. Gift boxes, and maybe daily or weekly events

for now i cant remember more, but i would like to say that either way i like this server a lot.

Edited by Chinelo

7 hours ago, Chinelo said:

Hi, my name is Mike Chinelo, and im new to the server, so pardon me if i say something stupid.

- My sugestions are a newb chat, so we dont have to bother the admins all the time with a question.

- A requirement to put the phone number in the bleets.

- a stupid thing but i would like it, the other day i went to dealership and one of the cars was parked but with the blinker on, witch is nice, so maybe the ability to turn on blinkers

- More jobs, i know thats a little reduntant but gta v, compared with gta sa, has so much potential to have variety.

Edit: Maybe job level as well, like the more time you spend in a job the more you would earn, idk if is already something like that. Gift boxes, and maybe daily or weekly events

for now i cant remember more, but i would like to say that either way i like this server a lot.

Newb chat - go into discord #ihaveaquestion

Phone number in bleets - +1

Blinkers - arrow keys

More jobs - +1

New players chat would be nice and helpfull but it could lead to new players metagaming in there which would not be very good. And as i was a new player once i know the strugle of waiting for admin to respond to a simple question as they are very busy due to the low count of admins compared to amount of players on the server or are just playing and trying to enjoy their time on the server. This could help admins focus on more important things as rule breakers and other stuff they need to take care of while on the server. So +1 but it still needs to be monitored by admins (talking about new player ooc chat).

Edited by Teca

1. Staff is there to assist any player (old as new) with any help they may need. You can ask for help in either #i_have_a_question or #technical-support on the ECLIPSE Roleplay Discord. You can also use /report in-game and wait for a staff member to get back to you.
2. It is up to the player buying the ad whether or not they want their number in the ad. It is an In-Character issue.
3. You can use the blinkers on a vehicle by using the left- or right-arrow key.
4. Since this suggestion was made, multiple new jobs have been added to the server.

This suggestion is archived.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.