ThePro

GPS

Idk if a command similar to /GPS exists, but if no, then I am saying what I would like to see. For example, finding a certain house is really hard, but if you could type /GPS Address and it would navigate to the certain place, it would be easier to find a house or any other place... It could work the same for Banks, Mechanic Garages, and so on...

5 minutes ago, Denni said:

It shouldn't be public knowledge where everyone lives... Ask your friend ICly. -1

You still don't understand my suggestion... Nothing would be public. If I ask my friend where he lives, how do I find out where he lives if he tells me his address? For example: Raymond Road 3.

Just now, ThePro said:

You still don't understand my suggestion... Nothing would be public. If I ask my friend where he lives, how do I find out where he lives if he tells me his address? For example: Raymond Road 3.

If he tells you his address, ICly you might know the street name. Ask a Taxi to take you. Ask for locations near it. I feel this is a small issue that doesn't need scripting. 

Just now, Denni said:

If he tells you his address, ICly you might know the street name. Ask a Taxi to take you. Ask for locations near it. I feel this is a small issue that doesn't need scripting. 

I will explain one last time. In real life, when you want to go to a certain place... For example to a friend and he tells you his address but you have no idea where it is, you put the address into the GPS, and it navigates you to the address. This is just adding more reality into the game. Why would I ask a taxi to take me in real life when I have a car? Please use a bit of common sense before you deny my suggestion again. 

Just now, ThePro said:

I will explain one last time. In real life, when you want to go to a certain place... For example to a friend and he tells you his address but you have no idea where it is, you put the address into the GPS, and it navigates you to the address. This is just adding more reality into the game. Why would I ask a taxi to take me in real life when I have a car? Please use a bit of common sense before you deny my suggestion again. 

I'm not denying. I'm giving you MY -1. Other people are welcome to comment and +1. I don't like the suggestion, that's MY opinion. Exactly what these threads are for!

Once you get the hang of the city, addresses aren't hard to find. Make sure to ask your friend what neighborhood they're in also (its the bottom row, below the street). That will help you get as close as you can or use a landmark.

I like the idea of having a command to help find a location, or even neighborhood, but a lot of times you'll just have to ask someone or Google it. The individuals who travel the city the most, like Cabs, Police and Medical may be the best.

10 hours ago, Check 420 said:

You can see the street names on maps and in-game GPS when scrolling over a certain road/area

So I should go over all the existing streets in the game when I am looking for one particular street? Makes sense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.