Riston_Taylor

chopping prices.

I think the average car price needs to be looked at, we spend a couple hours most mornings chopping and can make anywhere from 40-80k which, as is a re-occuring theme on this thread, when split between people your average chopping group really doesn't balance out for the risk/reward. I think the 1.3x should be put back in place to give us that slight boost of cash.

• Like 1

eventualy it wil go up again if the devs notice crimes is disappearing, the update that looked so promising 3 years ago, has become actually really disappointing, I mean I don't even cook drugs anymore since you can put max 5-7 tables in an RV making 25k an hour, including all the preparation I can better drill oil and make the same money without all the prep.
chops same thing, its been more and more depressing since 3 years. also gang official needs some change since its just soo tedious by it self let alone keeping it up.

the mandem issue was one of the cases that was just, so much effort to be taken away in a split second, and the gang was very decent  

12 hours ago, Requiem said:

The other thing to consider is the risk factor has gone way down now after a recent update, so the money is more free. 

T78VEQr.png

Explain to me what update your referring to because the 5 minutes drop to 2 minutes of stealing vehicles suggests otherwise. Bigger risk now with prices still being garbage.

• Upvote 2

On 2/7/2024 at 8:54 PM, cue0701 said:

T78VEQr.png

Explain to me what update your referring to because the 5 minutes drop to 2 minutes of stealing vehicles suggests otherwise. Bigger risk now with prices still being garbage.

Used to be no delay for a stolen car to be reported a stolen on police MDC. Now you have a couple of minutes to drive it to a safe spot to chop it before being noticed. Also, the name "Los Santos Citizen" isn't shown anymore. Its a fake name thats randomly generated so police won't instantly know its stolen as well based on the Registered Owner of the vehicle. This is far less risk than there was before when the car was instantly shown as reported stolen as soon as you hotwired it previously.