Swifty

Forum Suggestion: Faction Subforum

I think the faction section on the forums should have a sub-forum in which all current and future information regarding factions would be posted. This would help with finding official faction information threads, as folks wouldn't have to go through pinned official faction threads and can instead go straight to the sub-forum for the information they are looking for.

+/- More communication and information sources are good. Should be something the in-game faction system supports. With factions coming and going all the time I think this would be difficult to manage and could end with a lot of archived folders, I think time is better spent on development though.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

At this time, Official Faction Threads are no longer pinned, so the Faction Services documents take highest priority for the posts submitted in the subforum and are extremely easy to find and reference.

Suggestion Locked & Archived.